Teething usually occurs between the ages of 6 and 12, with early or late teeth replacements. In this process, there are issues that parents need to take care of so that their baby has a beautiful, healthy teeth. Let’s find out what those problems are!
Time of permanent teething and replacement of milk teeth
At the time of permanent teething of the child, the root of the milk tooth will be destroyed, the baby teeth will wobble and fall out so that the teeth will permanently grow. Any tooth your baby grows first will be replaced permanently. At this time, parents should observe and have instructions to help the baby have a beautiful teeth. However, not all parents know which teeth will be replaced first, which teeth are the following:
This time the child also grows the second molar (large mortar) after the first molar and this is also permanent, unchanged teeth.
Problems can occur when changing teeth in children.
- Mild fever. If the child has a fever above 38 degrees Celsius, antipyretic drugs (as directed by the doctor).
- The gums where the teeth are rising can swell red, children often like to bite something (fingers, toys). Pay attention to good oral hygiene for children and toys.
- Anorexia: Discomfort will cause the child to anorexia. It is recommended to feed the child several times and feed the child soft, easy-to-digest food.
- Going out to dilute or thickily 3-4 times a day, parents pay attention to giving children plenty of water. If your child is more diluted, take him to the doctor.
During the permanent replacement of teeth, parents should pay attention to taking care of the child.
Avoid bad habits such as grinding teeth, breathing through the mouth, sucking lips, anti-chin, sucking hands, pushing the tongue into the teeth … These habits will lead to the condition of the teeth, teeth, misaligned teeth, teeth growing crowded or too sparse or the upper molars do not match the lower teeth. If not served in time, it will greatly affect the smile aesthetic of the child later:
- Ứng Dụng Laser Trong Cấy Ghép Implant
- CÁC LOẠI NIỀNG RĂNG MẮC CÀI BẠN NÊN BIẾT HIỆN NAY?
- HOW TO TAKE CARE AFTER CUTTING GUMS EFFECTIVELY RECOVERS QUICKLY
- WHAT IS INVY ULTRA 3P PORCELAIN TOOTH COATING TECHNOLOGY?
- WHAT ARE THE PROBLEMS WITH REPLACING A CHILD’S TEETH?
- TOP 10 DENTISTRY IN HO CHI MINH CITY HCM HAS GOOD BRACES SERVICE