For all ages teeth play an extremely important role, not only adults but children as well. Having just removed a cavities that lack one or more of your baby’s teeth will affect the crushing of food. What should parents feed their baby at this time? Flora Dentistry suggests the right foods for your baby after the time of having a deep tooth extraction through the article below.
After cavities, a diet full of nutrients will help minimize the risk of complications, reduce swelling, and support the wound healing process. Here are some foods parents should feed and drink appropriately.
Mixed soups such as pumpkin soup, as easy to eat and do not contain hard debris can irritate the location of the tooth being extracted.
Porridge is easy to eat, easy to swallow, without chewing. Parents can cook porridge with meat, eggs, fish, mashed with vitamin-rich vegetables to supplement nutrients for their baby … This dish will not be bored and easy for your baby to eat.
Salmon is always in the top of the best fish for health. It’s also great to eat after dental surgery because it’s soft and easy to chew. Salmon is rich in protein and healthy fats such as omega-3 fatty acids. These fats help heal wounds by reducing inflammation, especially if your baby’s body has low levels of omega-3 fatty acids.
Milk has many nutrients and is a rich source of calcium, helping teeth to be strong, besides milk is also enough to replace the main meal if your baby is tired of eating the above foods.
Parents feed their babies soft fruits such as bananas, avocados, papayas,… are fruits with a soft texture, easy to chew and swallow after tooth extraction. What’s more, these fruits are high in vitamins and minerals such as potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and folate.
Foods that shouldn’t be eaten by your baby.
- Crunchy and fragile foods: chips, snacks, cookies… easily break into many pieces of debris, stick to the area where the tooth is removed and interrupts the healing process.
- Hard, chewy foods like beef steak, chicken … Increases the risk of you biting your cheek, lips, and tongue, especially immediately after surgery because your senses are still numb.
- Fruits are seeded because the seeds are easily stuck in the tooth extraction area.
- Ứng Dụng Laser Trong Cấy Ghép Implant
- DENTAL IMPLANTS IN HO CHI MINH CITY HCM GOOD PRICE
- [Giảm đến 25 triệu] Trồng răng Implant – Món quà báo hiếu cha mẹ đầy ý nghĩa
- Quy Trình Bọc Răng Sứ Cho Răng Sâu Tại Nha Khoa Flora
- Công nghệ bọc răng sứ hiện đại 2021 – Bảng màu chuẩn
- Bạn cần đeo niềng răng invisalign bao nhiêu giờ một ngày